Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1.  I would do absolutely anything for my boyfriend and baby.
2.  I really REALLY really want my engagement ring!
3.  I am kinda a control freak and hate not being able to know what is happening in the future.
4.  I want to be done with school ASAP!
5.  I have secretly been planning my wedding in my head since Chan and I had the "future" talk.
6.  I am secretly addicted to the Real Housewives of Orange County.
7.  My baby brother is an amazing guy.
8.  Shorthorn cattle are my favorite spare time!
9.  When Chan and I finally have real money, I want to have Shorthorns, Simmis, Chis, and Maines.
10.  I want to get a tattoo with my son's initials on the back of my neck.
11.  I am going to be an aunt for the first time in September and I am so excited!!!
12. Chan has an interview on Monday and I am hoping with everything that he gets it.
13.  I have no idea where I want to go to grad school.
14,  My car is my worst enemy.
15.  I want to live in a world where I am not afraid of what the future holds for my child.
16.  I cry a lot lately.
17.  My dog has bad anal glands.
18.  My future in-laws are very excepting!
19.  I can't wait until Valentine's Day!
20.  If I had the choice between a high paying job with little stability or one with a lower income and stability, I would choose stability every time!
21.  The Real World is way too over dramatic!
22.  People who serve this country deserve the respect of everyone!
23.  I am downloading new music as we speak.
24.  My favorite song is My Best Friend by Tim McGraw.
25.  I want to go to Greece so badly it isn't funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment