Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daily living

Well we are almost done calving DWI cattle.  We only have a couple more to go for now.  MCC cattle start calving the first of April and I am super excited about that!  We have a January heifer and steer, then twins, 2 heifers, and a steer so far in March.  The next one should calf in April and then another DWI break.  Once MCC start calving they should all be here in April.


Troy and I got home yesterday around 5 from Michigan.  Chan stayed in Michigan to finish getting cattle ready for OH Beef Expo and sale.  I really miss him and it has only been a day.  I don't know what I am going to do if we are only seeing each other on the weekends.  Chan is looking for jobs back in Michigan again.  At least I am done with school in December and planning on going to grad school in Michigan.

I just wish that we could catch a break for once.  I love my boyfriend and child, but some days life doesn't seem all that fair with the cards we've been dealt!

No comments:

Post a Comment