Friday, December 18, 2009

Time Goes By

Well I can't believe it has been so long since I've logged on here. Its amazing how life changes over time. I can't say that it has been easy and all smiles, but things are changing. I graduate from WIU tomorrow. Unfortunately, Chan won't be able to make it down due to work. I am very glad for this chapter to be over! I wouldn't be walking across the stage tomorrow if it weren't for the love and support from my family and friends.

I got online to check my grades....so far all Bs, 1 A, and one that I don't know about. I missed an A by 6 points in one class and 4% in another. Oh well, considering the circumstances, I am very pleased with this!

Troy and I move to Michigan around the 27-28th of this month! How surreal! The moment I've been waiting for is finally here. I will be picking up some classes at the community college. Yea, that is right....I am going back to school. I am getting some of the basic classes that I would need for nursing taken care of and I am also going to take some more sign language classes. In the mean time, I am applying for jobs like crazy. If you know of anything....HOOK A GIRL UP!

My baby turned 1 September 28th! He is signing with Mama and anxiously waiting to spend more time with Daddy! This Christmas should be very interesting! He is starting to warm up to Santa, but hasn't shown tons of interest in opening presents! Maybe Mama's OCD is rubbing off and he just doesn't want a mess.....HA!

Our other big news.........JULY 31st is our wedding day!!! I bought my dress a couple weeks ago and love it! I'm sure there will be future posts about the stress of wedding planning, but I can't wait to officially be Christina Miller! WOW! That is a lil' spooky!

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment