Friday, January 16, 2009

Bipolar Lifestyle!

Why is it that guys have absolutely no clue? They always say that women are so hard to understand what they want, but I swear I could come right out and say, "Hey, I would love for you to do anything that shows that you love me. Put a little thought into; it doesn't have to be anything big. It could just be flowers, but surprise me." and he wouldn't get it.

I was a little frustrated with Chan because this was our first Christmas together under one roof and he didn't even get me anything...not even a card. I know that we have been tight with funds right now, but he could have at least gotten me a card....right? However; I told him that he could have a pass for this as long as he did something really good for me for Valentine's Day. The sad thing is I know that it won't happen. I don't want a big show or anything...I would just like for at least a little affection. I know that he loves me, but just because he has me, he doesn't have to stop showing it.

For once in my life I would love to be surprised by him, but I know him way to well. Hell...he will probably just slip an engagement ring on my finger and not even bother asking anymore at this point!

GRRRR!

On the other end of the spectrum....my grant money went through today and I am dropping my check in the mail to pay off my car! The piece of shit 2000 Tracker is finally actually all mine! I will have the title in approximately 2 weeks. I will have all of my bills paid off by tomorrow! Yea! maybe now I will buy a new cell phone and a Bluetooth ear piece. I doubt it because something else will for sure come up, but it is nice to wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment